Art Facilitation Process
Co-creating & Learning Together
Activating & Re-Balancing Both Left & Right Side of Your Brain
Living a full life and teaching are just a couple of Dipa’s passion. What makes these workshops unique is that Dipa combines art techniques with the world of quantum mechanics and metaphysics to enhance your learning experience.
Her workshops nurtures the long-term learning, growth and confidence of each person.
Best of all, she is here to guide you to activate both sides of your brains through different artistic and creative approaches, to sweep away the cobwebs around your eyes and widen your vision to see the many new layers of colours of the world around you.
It about broadening your perspective of what you see and experience around you so you may breathe and taste a brand dimension of life.
Her methods have been known to have helped many art students working in corporate jobs to become more creative in problem solving naturally. Through the course of her lessons, some have also effortlessly start to contributing to their company and society in a positive way.
Having an understanding of the Fundamentals of Art & Design is usually helpful. Afterall, if you look deeper into the different elements of Art & Design principles, such as Balance, Harmony or Proportions, they all come from a place within us, right down to our DNA levels. There is a divine symmetry right there. Here, she will guide you, step by step, so that you have a richer and more meaningful understanding of the Art fundamentals.
“When you think, you are a thinker, when you labour, you are a labourer, when you flow, you are a flower.” Dipa Ein Siak
Workshop notes are provided if needed and there is also (nearly 24/7) after class support for current students.
Different art styles of work are appreciated and
Dipa’s passion is to support you in finding your
own voice through creativity.
She has the gift of being able to tune in and guide each student clearly, regardless of differences in learning skills.
Here at The Visionary ART Workshop, we LOVE to Experiment and
PLAY with different mediums! Dipa will share with you the best materials to work.
See Art Tips to learn more!
“Rather than forming dependent learners, I show students the different possible pathways that you may choose to take and guide you towards your full potential as a creative being.” Dipa Ein Siak
- Learners are empowered to take responsibility of your own learning journey.
- Dipa responds accordingly to the group dynamics and individual requirements. Every lesson is different and flows towards what is best for that moment.
- Ask questions, it gives an indication of where you want to go.
- Dipa shares from her own experience which comes in shades of colours! As in life, nothing is truly black and white.
- Students are encouraged to explore a wide range of techniques & approaches as that will enhance and broaden your scope in versatility of style so you may express your feelings and ideas effectively to your audience.
Real learning begins when students take courage to explore & experiment. Dipa will guide & encourage students to discover new ways of art making for themselves.
Depending on where you are at, she may:
- Share ideas to stimulate you to come up with your own creations.
- Expanding upon your area of interest and bringing to light what you are best at.
From Dipa’s view, you learn best when it’s made Easy, Joyful, Relaxing & Super Interesting !