This workshop is suitable for you if you:
- Are not so concerned about techniques and would just like re-learn how to be Creative again.
- Would like to set aside time for yourself to just be, to relax and enjoy the pleasures of creating in a non-judgemental environment.
- Are a practising Artists or Graduate who would like to break free from uncreative ‘stuck’ pattern of thoughts and ways of working, to free up the creative self within.
- Would like to have the freedom to explore art on a one to one basis.
In this workshop we will support you to learn how to:
- Express your inner self clearly with intention. There will be lots of explorations and experimentations and also when appropriate, reflection through the joy of visual and written journalling.
- Exploring the Elements of Art & Design if needed to support your expression and take it to a more expansive and deeper level.
- Hone in on the strength of your artistic abilities and expand upon your current work, taking it to the next level.
- Rekindle your creative flame!
- Remember your innate creativity and ability to express freely within a supportive & encouraging environment.
- “Feel” out of the box, apply newly acquired insights to your everyday life.
This helps you to open avenues in your mind, supporting you to handle challenges at work or in life creatively & effectively.
All workshops are highly experiential and will support, encourage & rekindle your innate sense of wonder, fun, passion, spontaneity, creativity and self-esteem. You will be guided and encouraged to draw and paint your own unique picture from your perspective of this or other worlds!
You will begin to appreciate and perceive our multi-dimensional world through new lenses, expanding & deepening your inner and outer vision.
There is also a relevant and extensive private collection of great books for art referencing. Students are also welcome to request and order books of topics not found in our Giant ART Bookcase.